Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Passing Bible Study... Without Studying

You know the Bible 71%!
 

Wow! You are truly a student of the Bible! Some of the questions were difficult, but they didn't slow you down! You know the books, the characters, the events . . . Very impressive!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Take More Quizzes


Well, I guess if these are my results on the "Ultimate Bible Quiz", I can now tell the nutty fundies that even though I have never read the bible, ever, not one word (well, except the nonsense people quote at me), I still have B-grade knowledge of their silly book. I can't decide whether that means their religion is way too prevalent in society (likely), or if their mythology is just way too easy to guess at (since I did make guesses on about 2/3 of the questions). I suppose it's probably a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment